Tutoring is an acclimatisation and support service offered to students throughout their course. The service is provided by students enrolled on the second-cycle degree in Social Services Planning and Management, who are selected based on their curriculum and experience.
- Generic tutoring
This service offers students information and advice on study methods, how to prepare for and approach exams, planning studies and responses to specific questions related to individual exam programmes.
GENERIC TUTOR: Sara Libardo - firstname.lastname@example.org
Students may make appointments on MONDAY from 10:00-12:00 at the office for the degree course in Social Services (fourth floor - Palazzo Centrale - 12 Via Università).
International tutoring hours:
- The tutor Mariano Allodi receives every day from 5.00 pm (GMT+1 ROME TIME), after an agreed appointment via institutional mail (email@example.com)
it is also possible to agree:
- video calls through Gmail's "Hangouts" platform, using institutional e-mails, by appointment by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- other office hours, by institutional mail.
- The tutor Antonio Giuralarocca receives physically from 11 February 2019 to 12 April 2019 (excluding holidays):
On Mondays, from 9.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. in the area of Criminal Law, located on the 3rd floor of the University's central building (Via Università, 12)
- come at least 15 minutes before the end of the receipt, to make the best possible use of the service.
Furthermore, it's possible to:
- contact the tutor via institutional e-mail address email@example.com;
- agree on another day or time, in case of special needs, via institutional e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.