Graduation sessions and deadlines
- 2 and 3 July 2018
- 11 and 12 October 2108
- 6 and 7 December 2018
- 21 and 22 March 2019
- 4 and 5 July 2019
- Presentation of the request of admission to the graduation exam – deadline: 1 month before the date of the beginning of the graduation session
- Delivery of the booklet – deadline: 1 month before the date of the beginning of the graduation session, if the student has completed the exams
- Registration of the last exam – deadline: 15 days before the date of the beginning of the graduation session.
- Authorization/declaration of the Supervisor for the presentation of the thesis – deadline: within 10 days from the discussion of the thesis
- Deposit of the copy of the thesis on magnetic or electronic media – deadline: 10 days before the date of the beginning of the graduation session.
Notice: The Student Secretary informs that the documentation regarding the final exam must be complete and submitted in person at the counters of the Student Secretary, Strada del Prato, 4/1 A.
The documentation cannot be sent by mail or email, because the Secretary will in person provide for control of the Academic position of the student.
- In case of occurred impediment to take the graduation exam, the Student Secretary must be informed with a written communication without undue delay (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The date of the graduation exam which results in the personal page of the student after the compilation on line of the request of admission can be different from the date established by the Commission. Therefore, the graduating students have to consult the section Notices of the homepage of the situs, which publishes (about one week before the graduation exam) the list of the graduating students, date of the graduation exam, hour, classroom and Commission.